Monday, September 24, 2018

So Many Choices...

Making decisions has never been my strong suit. 
It's so hard!! Ugh.
We are in the works for Book two's cover... My friend and cover artist Heidi and I worked on this last year when we had worked on the cover for Untouched. So, I thought I had it narrowed down to three choices... um... none of those three are even pictured here! 
See--I am lousy at decisions. 
There has to be a name for that, right? 
I am a VACILLATOR. 
Yep, that's what I am. I'm not sure that's even a word, I made it up. However, vacillate means you waver between options and struggle deciding. So, that's what I'm calling myself. 
It's my super hero name.
Or not so super name.

Anyway...
Here are some of my options.
Feel free to vote.
Or maybe you're a vacillator too. If so, don't let me cause you pain. If that's the case, feel free to look around and observe the covers as well as my struggle. :)


Picture/word options.
Well, a few... 
Vote with: Top, Middle, Bottom and Left, Right.

Thanks for commiserating with me! haha!

Oh! Guess what? I looked it up, vacillator is in fact a word.



3 comments: