Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Book Review: The Girl of Fire & Thorns

This was a fun one guys! I really enjoyed this whole series.
Three books...
The Girl of Fire and Thorns
The Crown of Embers
and
The Bitter Kingdom
I love a good YA. I love a little supernatural. It had all that and more. Rae Carson really did a great job creating something unique!
It is currently 1.99 for kindle and 6 whole bucks if you want the real deal! And of course it's at the local library. :)
 
I gave this series:
3.5 clean stars
because... there is some violence
and an intimate situation--no details, but they do get down to business. If you were okay with Twilight #4, this is no biggie.
Also, just an FYI she uses the word "God" a lot, you guys know one of my big pet peeves is using the Lord's name in vain--but in this case every.single.time. she says it she is praying. The girl has a "godstone" living in her belly button... she prays, a lot. So--that did not contribute to my clean stars rating, just an FYI

5 stars!
It was fun and different and super entertaining!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment