Thursday, January 3, 2019

Review: Walk on Earth a Stranger

I loved Rae Carson's series: The Girl of Fire and Thorns, so I was excited when I found this series by her. Plus the cover is amazing, it totally draws you in! 
Walk on Earth a Stranger is the first in a trilogy and it did not disappoint! Carson writes so beautifully. Leah Westcott is a young girl living in Georgia in the 1800s with a special ability to find gold. When the gold rush breaks out she wants to head west. But heading west isn't easy or safe for a girl all alone. Leah runs into one trial after another, but her character and strength throughout only make you love her more!

Walk on Earth a Stranger kept me turning pages (or listening... as I enjoyed this as an audiobook :)) so much that I finished in just a few days and I'm on to book two!
So, for that it gets
5 Entertaining Stars!

There were a couple Lord's names in vain so it receives
4.5 Clean Stars!
I loved this one, friends!
Go check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment