Thursday, November 16, 2017

Things I shouldn't tell my readers, but I'm going to anyway... #2

Do you remember last time I told you I had a favorite book?
Well, I have a second favorite... one that's almost neck and neck with my first.

Any guesses before I give it away?? Take a second................
..............................................................................
..............................................................................
..............................................................................
..............................................................................

I'm guessing you didn't guess it. :) Because it isn't out yet! Ha!
My newest work is a Young Adult Contemporary Fantasy series and it is some serious fun friends! And my newest fav!! I've never revealed the cover. Are you ready?

So... What'd you think?
 
Hopefully UNTOUCHED will make it's way out into the world early 2018.
 

Here's the blurb:
Loving another person means loving them without reservation, curses and all.
After being homeschooled for seventeen years, a monstrous disease takes over THANKFUL TENYS’S mother and she’s thrown into the jungle of public school her senior year. She expected stares, she expected whispers, she expected to feel like a fish flapping its tail on the sand. But she didn’t expect LIAM GREGOR, a boy who somehow has more whispers and rumors behind his name than even Thankful, herself.
Liam is angry and dark and, according to the entire school, cursed. But he is also beautiful and interesting and running circles in Thankful’s mind. She wasn’t what everyone rumored about; so, why should he be? Liam asks Thankful to be his friend. Touching his hand, she stares into his eyes, knowing he isn’t what everyone thinks. But with her touch Liam’s little black pupils seem to swallow his irises whole. Her contact has done something and now Liam knows things about her he shouldn’t.
She doesn’t understand what she’s discovered; but Thankful is determined to get Liam explaining. The more Liam reveals to her, the more she finds herself falling for a boy who, in truth, may be cursed. But will falling for Liam Gregor unravel all she’s ever known and trusted to be true?  

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment