Monday, October 2, 2017

Book Review: Everything Everything

 I loved this book. 
It was just what I wanted it to be. 
I saw a movie trailer for this story about Maddie--a bubble girl. A girl with a rare disease, a girl who can't leave her home. She can't go to school or even see anyone except her mother and her nurse. 
And then Ollie moves in right next door....
I saw the movie trailer and I knew I wanted to read it. It was a good read too. :)



So, this book gets 3.5 clean stars. It lost 1.5 because of... 
1. Language: one character in particular, Ollie's dad swears quite a bit. He isn't in the book a ton, but when he is, he's swearing, and he uses (my all time pet peeve) the Lord's name a lot!
and
(spoiler...)
2.  Teens in this book have sex. Which obviously I am not a fan of. However, there isn't a love scene. There aren't erotic details--at all. 

Everything Everything was very entertaining! 5 bright yellow stars for sweet, unique, and fun entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment