Monday, July 28, 2014

Love your Muffin Top

Living without the guilt. 
Without the self-loathing.
 It's gotta be a good place--right? 
It's where I want to live. 
Do I want to be healthy? 
Absolutely. 
Do I want to fit back into my skinny jeans? 
You better believe it.
But I also don't want guilt every time I eat a slice of pizza or a chocolate truffle.
And most of all I do not want my baby girl looking at herself in the mirror asking if she's thin enough. Good enough.
And I know, if I do it, she will too.
So, here's my goal, right now, right here. 
Live.
Love.
Try.
No guilt.
No self-destruction.
It's not worth it.


And because I'm trying to turn over a new self-loving leaf, here's a picture of my own muffin top. Oh! And of course my favorite scene from Eat Pray Love. Watch it!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love your muffin top and I am starting to love mine too!!!

    ReplyDelete