Monday, March 3, 2014

You're so Vain....

Sing it Carly!
So, it feels strange and yes, almost vain as I stare at pictures of myself, trying to decide which to use for the back of this book.
So I'm thinking maybe you should decide...
go vote... over there --->
#1

#2

#3

But don't stare too long or you will start to point out all my flaws... at least that's what I am doing.
And I can't leave this post without saying that Danielle Rainy, my photographer is just, well, awesome!
Check her out on facebook here


3 comments:

  1. Definitely #1.....your warm heart is shining right through your eyes! It really is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I love them all! I want to say 3 because it makes you seem so friendly, laid back & inviting. The kind of author you would die to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way you can't go wrong whichever you choose, they are all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete