Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Publicity Package

One thing I had to do before my book came out was help out with my publicity package. Part of that package is Q & A's. Questions about my book, about the process, then I wrote out answers. Then, for instance back in May when I was interviewed, I didn't have to pause to come up with a thoughtful answer, I had my answers ready to go. Not a lot has happened with those Q & A's since that interview though. So, I thought I'd share a couple. :)

 How does your book parallel real life?
Loss and heartache are inevitable in life. But time and time again I’ve seen people do amazing things. They don’t just pick themselves up, but the ones they love as well. They restart and they find joy in life again.
   Do you relate to any of your characters?

I relate more to Natalie than the others. I understand her unconditional love for her son, her motherly, nurturing side. I don’t know the insurmountable loss of a spouse, but I do know the loss of losing someone you love dearly and the heartache of waking up every morning without them.


Oober exciting, right? Haha! 
But I do know what I would ask about my favorite book... Anyone else? Or do you just close it content? and I'm the only crazy... 

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment